Tuesday, March 6, 2012

5 Things I Do Every Day

I'm a little disappointed as I found Moments That Defhttp://www.momentsthatdefinelife.comine Life's blog last week after her last link up. I typed a post, had it saved and ready to publish and this morning while trying to look at it on my phone the post was deleted! So here it goes again.

Most days I feel like I do the same ol' things day in and day out, nothing too exciting, but some things set the day up for excellence.

1. Each and every morning, I check my Google Reader. I usually have about 15 things that have posted overnight and I read through all of them. I also check my email- personal and work, as well as my Instagram (amspd6) and People.com as well as Usmagazine.com. It's a lot to read, but my alarm goes off at 5:55 and I usually get finished about 6:25.

2. I watch the news every morning. I'm partial to the NBC stations and I can't leave home without hearing the Today Show headlines if not a little more. I also really like to watch the news in the evening and then to lighten the day, E! News. :)  I always make sure my tv is turned to the NBC station before turning off my tv. Umm, maybe that's a little OCD??

3. I call or text my mom. I love her to pieces and I always have a lot to tell her. Every.single.day. And she's a good listener. She listens every.single.day.

4. I consume coffee daily. I try to do my best making it at home, but I am partial to Starbucks. I am working for my Starbucks Gold Card and I'm currently 3 stars away. However, I have been working at this since July. I'm not totally crazy with getting it. On the other days, I am satisfied with Folgers.

5. Every day, or at least almost every day, I leave a post-it reminder on my door. There always seems to be something to remember and what better way then a note right next to the door knob. I used to resort to setting things next to the door, but if my hands were full then I would step over it. So now I leave a post-it, plus they come in some great colors!

Sorry no pictures for this post, but it was rewritten after I spent so much time creating a fun post full of pictures and some how it was deleted.

Link up with the Listable Life over at Moments that Define Life!

8 comments:

  1. Today's Show daily and Coffee - Yes please! If the twins don't hijack it for Sesame Street I can usually get those headlines in. :-) Thanks for linking up!! :-) I'll have more topics going up this week for the rest of the month and next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for more topics! I'm happy to link up. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! We have a few of the same daily rituals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NBC........the ONLY local news for me! Loved reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love Maria and Paul in the morning and Brandon on weather!

      Delete
  4. I am 7 stars away from gold level status and only have 1 drink remaining on my gift card (money wise). This makes me sad. Can we all go for your last drink before gold level status? That would be legendary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I earned a $10 Starbucks gift card with Swagbucks! Then I learned how to transfer the extra dollar or two I had on several all onto one so I currently have $18 on one gift card!! I have 3 stars left and now that I have enough to spend I'll go buy one today and tomorrow and then we can all get together for the last one. WOOHOO!!!

      Delete

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.