My top 5 things for the week of Spring Break. I think I could probably come up with my top 50 things, but I'll narrow it down. :)
Baby D will be here before we know it. We had a perfect shower last weekend for a dear friend. Such a great group of friends I have.
The weather this week has been absolutely perfect. Warm, sunny and lots of fluffy clouds. I couldn't be happier...welllll, maybe if it was summer.
When it's warm outside giving Jeffrey Poodles a bath is much easier. He doesn't mind it once he is mid-bath, but before and after that he tries crawling out of the kitchen sink.
A new magic printer! Not only is it wireless, but you can email pictures or documents and it will print on my printer! This was the magic trick I secretly tried with my brother and the picture he sent from his computer in another city to the email I supplied and it printed at my place. Wow, technology!
Pinterest Shredded Beef tacos. Yum-O. A post with the recipe will be up soon.
Had a great week too? You should also link up over at From My Grey Desk.

Such a perfect week off!
ReplyDeleteOh I want to do this link next Friday!!!! Fir rilz yo!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like everyone is having perfect weather lately :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
happy weekend!
xo
Glad you had such a great spring break. Weather could certainly not have been more perfect. Hope it sticks around awhile.
ReplyDelete