It's not every day you get to publish on February 29, so why not list 29 things I plan to do in 2012. Some seem simple, some are more extreme and some are just fun.
- Keep walking! A coworker and I started walking after work and it's something to look forward to and I should probably keep it up.
- Wash, dry, fold and PUT AWAY laundry on a more regular basis.
- Visit the recycling place at least once a month.
- Redo my dresser.
- Clean out my car and let it stay that way for at least a week or two. (Anyone who knows me well knows this is a biiiigg task!)
- Try to keep alive a giant pot of summer flowers (a girl can only be good at some many things).
- Go on a road trip, but not too far.
- Try new recipes, preferably found on Pinterest.
- Save more money
- Finish a few of my already started projects.
- Use the Girl Scout cookies I bought LAST year to make something for our Bachelorette watch party this year.
- Relearn how to knit...for the third time and finish my scarf.
- Go to bed earlier.
- Only go to Starbucks when I have a gift card (How much longer until my birthday?)
- Garage sale more!
- Watch less tv.
- Unsubscribe to the billions of unwanted emails I receive daily.
- Read a book or two or three.
- Organize my closet (Get rid of things I don't wear regularly.)
- Watch Lost from the beginning which might answer some of my questions!
- Use my coupons for DQ Blizzard of the Month! (Peanut Butter Cup with chocolate ice cream anyone? That's the key to my heart!)
- Go to a Card's game.
- Coldplay in Chicago, Dallas, Houston, or Atlanta??
- Get rid of some shoes (Size 7 anyone?)
- Take more pictures of anything and everything.
- Visit Chicago, New York or Washington, D.C.
- Try new food.
- Leave home a little earlier when I have to be someplace at a certain time.
- Find the good in everyday.
I like this entry a lot -- makes me want to these things to Leap List. Happy Leap Day!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it. And I have sooooo many things I want to comment on. But most concerning is that I might be eating something from year ago????
ReplyDeleteMuahahahahaha!! You won't know until after you eat it. And you will like it!
ReplyDeleteI'm on orange alert then.
ReplyDeleteHave these cookies been in the freezer? Please give me that peace. Also, I am ready to hit up garage sales big time. Got some furniture I need to get.
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I am going to add some of those to mine!
ReplyDeletePinterest is my go to when it comes to cooking. That is the only thing my husband likes about Pinterest
Thanks following along !