- Last weekend my brother and I were checking out the local Academy sports store. He found a hammock stand but couldn't read the details. I was playing on my phone and when I looked up he was trying to see better to read the fine print. You can't help but laugh at him.
- I'm trying to up my fruits and veggies, especially now that my work has started a Biggest Loser style challenge for the last 7.5 weeks of school. We have code names and our weekly weigh in percentage of weight lost or gained will be displayed. We started the challenge on Thursday which was gorge day to be at your heaviest weight. Needless to say, "May the odds ever be in your favor." And I have been eating a lot of these tasty fruits. I also think I'll be trying out Lovely Little Things workout.
- One of my students' mom had her nails manicured and the ring finger was a different color. I thought it was the cutest thing ever, so I tried to recreate it. In this picture my ring finger color looks pretty similar to the rest, but I still love it!
- I forgot to buy coffee when I was grocery shopping this week and that has caused some tiring, long drives to work. But when you check the side mirror and see an amazing sunrise it brightened my morning.
- My mom made me chocolate chip cookie dough this week. There are some things Mom's can just make better and cookie dough is one of them. I know, I know, it goes against the Biggest Loser challenge at work...but all things in moderation, right?! I'm planing to freeze it and make a few cookies at a time. I can never eat a whole batch anyway.
And there you have it, the week that was. Weekend plans include watching The Hunger Games! I read the book last weekend and ordered books 2 and 3 with my Scholastic Bonus Points. They shipped on Thursday and should arrive next week. I see lots of reading in my future. And might I add, I'm Team Peeta, but after the last page of book 1, I'm left hoping Gale isn't too heartbroken.
Linking up with From My Grey Desk:

I'm seeing it too..........tomorrow! Team Peeta here also.
ReplyDeleteLove your brother.
He is such a hoot, not embarrassed at all. Sarah and I are going Saturday night, go again!!
DeleteThat's when I'm going! 5:20 showing????
DeleteThat picture of your brother is hysterical. That is something I would do.
ReplyDeleteHe is never embarrassed, even in public while looking like that. Gotta love him!!
DeleteYUM that cookie dough looks amazing!
ReplyDeletehoneyandnutmeg.blogspot.com
Ohmygoodness! It is mighty tasty!
DeleteI love the nail color...what is it? The cookie dough looks delish...we fight over it at our house! :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
www.thewayiseeitmomblog.blogspot.com
Following you now...
Carrie,
DeleteThe ring finger color is OPI's Ate Berries in the Canaries and the main color is OPI's Kiss Me On My Tulips.
Thanks for stopping by!