It starts with a ridiculous picture of yourself. I remembered this was on my phone. It was at a meeting before the skit we were about to do (with props) to help the others understand Common Core curriculum.
1. What is your favorite color to wear?
I always have on black. Always. I do love bright colors though, so I usually have on a bright color as well. This season it seems to be cobalt blue.
2. You are given the choice between visiting every country and landing on the moon. Which would you choose?
I would definitely visit every country. It would never get old and there would always be something new. I do love the moon though...
3. What's your favorite animal and why?
I love giraffes. They are tall. I would love to be tall.
4. You are forced to do one of the following, which would you choose? Sky dive, scuba dive, or this:
I would probably choose the rope swing. I don't like water or the mysterious creatures living beneath the water. I hate the drops of roller coasters or sky diving, but I had a birthday party at the rope swings once. I'd do this so long as I know I'm not going to smack into the side and get squished.
5. You are given the chance to go back in time. Which era would you visit?
Possibly the Civil War era or pioneer times. I've always been fascinated with this part of history. Only a quick visit, I don't think I would last long, but maybe a week would be sufficient.
6. If you had the power to remove one thing (ie: flies, mosquitos, junk food) from the earth for good- what would it be?
I know this sounds rather bizarre, but small paperclips. They are useless and horrid. I can't stand them.
7. What is one thing you've learned from Pinterest that made you think "GENIUS"!
Shower cleaner. I can't get over how inexpensive and genius this concoction is. It is the best cleaner ever. (equal parts white vinegar and blue Dawn dish soap).
Linking up with Gentri Lee:


great list! thanks for the shout out! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm a follower of your blog to find such a fun link up!
DeleteSmall paperclips? Interesting. I wouldn't have gone there.
ReplyDeleteWe all have our quirks! I throw away every small paperclip I come across each and every day.
DeleteI feel I know you so much better. Definitely trying the shower cleaner.
ReplyDeleteJan, you will LOVE it! I look forward to cleaning the tub and sinks each week to see how sparkly they are. I know, it's crazy!
DeleteI heart Dawn and vinegar! :)
ReplyDeleteI pretty much owe you my kidney if you ever need it for showing me this amazing solution!
DeleteOkay, okay. I'm trying this Dawn and vinegar business... today. Spring cleaning day. GERMS, BE GONE.
ReplyDeleteWatching the rope swing video literally made my stomach anxious and uneasy. Eeek. You couldn't pay me enough to do something like that.
ReplyDeleteImagine smacking into the rocks! That would make your stomach anxious!! I think someone might have to push me off the edge. I would never just run off the side like they did.
Delete