I love lists.
These are fun and make you think.
This week I'm writing about the "5 Things I Would Do if Money Were No Object."
Of course I'd love to help people all around the world, spend money researching to find cures for various diseases and work with charities all around, but I decided to keep this post on the light side. If money were really no object, I'd be making a big difference in the world. One small step at a time.
*****************************************
- Travel- My mom is from England, so I consider it the motherland. I love it there. I love to see my family on that side, enjoy the scenery, the slower pace of life, the fresh food. I've had the opportunity to travel to a few other countries as well, Germany, France and Egypt. I'm a world traveler, yet I've not seen much of the United States; well, hardly any to be exact. I would spend my time traveling near and far. Short trips and longer stays, with only one rule: I would fly everywhere I need to be. I don't travel well in a car for long distances.
![]() |
| Summer of 2006 in front of Valley of the Queens |
- Get a personal trainer and chef: I love to cook, but someone making it for me is grand. I sorta like to work out. I like strength training, but I don't like cardio. I'd take my trainers on a rotating basis, Jillian Michaels, Gunnar Peterson, Chalean from Chalean Extreme, and Bob Harper. My chef would probably be Bethenny Frankel. Her food doesn't seem to extreme and she's a former Real Housewife- a horrible guilty pleasure to watch those trashy shows.
- Open a business: I've had the idea every since a friend's mom had a home decor/gift shop in high school. I don't want anything too big. I want regulars who I know, but I want them to share my shop with everyone. I want it to be a place I could sell my crafts and projects.
- Get a craft room: Craft room a.k.a. "Every idea I ever thought I could recreate" room with the necessary supplies. Of course this room would be organized similar to the phenomenal techniques found on Pinterest. I have a bad habit about buying the supplies to start a project and so often I never finish them. This room would house all of those supplies and hopefully help me finish my projects.
- Concerts: I would spend a year (or two) going to every good concert I could. There aren't too many things I'd rather do during the hot summer months than see a concert. Preferably at an amphitheater, but anywhere is will do.
![]() | ||
| U2 @ Busch Stadium July 2011 |
Linking up with:



Another fun list!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic list! I would love to own a boutique on some little bustling main street in Charleston or some busy historic town like it where you would see all kinds of new faces but familiar ones as well. And the traveling....I would LOVE to travel so much more than I am able now. :-) Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete