Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Welcome Summer!

Today was the first day of summer (for me anyway).

In one short day, I've started off the summer right by trying a different class besides my favorite Barre, this was involved mini trampolines for a minute of jumping jacks or jogging with arm weights followed by toning with a big exercise ball and back and forth for an hour. My legs are still burning and I went this morning.

And for the grand news, I'm now officially house hunting! I checked out of my classroom, made it home to unload my desk chair which was literally hanging out my passenger window because the back was so full to pick up my mom 15 minutes before we had to meet the realtor.




We looked at 8 houses last night and meet again tomorrow morning to look some more. There is so much to see and think about.

I woke up before 6 am this morning, because it's routine to do that at least for a few more days until my mind is ready for summer sleep schedules and then started thinking houses and options again so I never went back to sleep. This could be a long few weeks while I look at houses and weigh my options!

The blog shall be blowing up with home improvement posts before you know it!

7 comments:

  1. How fun......buying your first house. Good time to be able to buy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan! We looked again today and might be ready to make an offer in the morning!!

      Delete
    2. We = My mom, Danavee and I with the realtor. Sadly none of them will pay on the house so I will be making the offer in the morning. :)

      Delete
  2. So excited for you!!! Can't wait to help you move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess being pregnant you can carry my bedspread and your second trip can be my towels!

      Delete

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.