This weeks five best things this week are really random and all seem to bring a smile to my face when I remember them! I suppose that means they add up to a great week.
1.. The Bachelorette is back on and better then ever. Really, did I just say that? I do love Emily. I am sticking with 2 out of my original top 3- Charlie,
2.. It's reached summertime temps this week. I could not resist the Braum's temptation.
3.. Student poetry is great. We worked on a big poetry book for the last few weeks and I was truly impressed by some of the poems. This was one of my favorites and I've never seen a LOTR movie.
4.. The Governor's Mansion was my favorite part of the trip. There is so much detail in every single part of the downstairs tour, carpet, walls, tables, back of chairs, fireplace mantle, you name it.
5.. I've waited over 7 weeks to eat Wendy's because of the Biggest Loser challenge at work. Tonight, we had to eat fast food on the way home and I demolished this tasty treat. And I may or may not have eaten half of a mini Blizzard afterwards. In my defense, I gave most of my lunch to a student who didn't bring anything but chips and we walked all over the place in the hot sun.
And that my friends, brings the last full week of school. Only Monday and Tuesday until 12:30, (today doesn't count because we are already awake!)
Linking up with Lauren:

Lots of good things this week! I can't wait for Monday (Bach AND last day of school)!!!!
ReplyDeleteYum~ Braums! :)
ReplyDeleteYum Wendys :) and icecream!!
ReplyDeleteThe Bachelorette is sooo good! I love Emily! I don't know who I'm routing for yet (it always takes me a couple of weeks) but I'm excited to see more! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete