Cheers to the five best things from the week:
1.. While I wouldn't represent with this necklace, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw one of my 4th graders wearing this...
It warmed my heart to see such a cute thing, but seriously, where were the I heart Hanson, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync or NKOTB necklaces when I was her age?!
2.. My Velata starter kit arrived Wednesday. I'm a Scentsy consultant and Velata is a new company underneath the Scentsy Family. It's a full size warmer designed specially for chocolate fondue. It's ever so tasty and very affordable. 14 different warmers and 4 flavors of chocolate. Let me know if you're interested in finding out more!
3.. A couple weeks ago I tried TRX and now I've tried Barre (pronounced bar or bar-ay). It's The Bar Method all of the celebs do, but without the celebs. I mean, I am starting to look more like Jennifer Aniston, but nobody has mistaken me just yet. :) It's intense and a crazy good toning exercise. I've taken 3 classes this week and again tomorrow morning. (This photo was me being sneaky at the end after we hung our mats on the bar.)
5..Thursday morning brought the most beautiful flowers from one of my students. They are gorgeous! Brightened my entire day.
Linking up with Lauren:

Yay for flowers from kiddos!!! And for 17 days of school!
ReplyDeleteThose flowers are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to try Barre, my friend was doing it in Austin and loved it! I am not sure they have a class where I live.
ReplyDeleteYou should look it up! I noticed when looking online there are several variations about spelling and what's called.
DeleteI've heard a lot about Barre lately, but have no idea what it actually is. Perhaps I'll look into classes in my area. Lord knows I could use a good work out. The Velata looks just amazing! Might just be the perfect mother's day gift!
ReplyDeleteVelata is sooooo good! It's available starting May 1!! Barre is such a good workout. I went 4 times this week and each time was slightly different movements. I'm sore, but in a good, elongated, Jennifer Aniston kind of way. :)
DeleteI really want to hop on the Barre trend, but the only gyms near my house that offer it are too expensive for me. Maybe I'll have to do my free trial week memberships and try it out! Good to hear good things about it. I'm also loving that JBiebs necklace. Elementary kids own the greatest things. :)
ReplyDeleteThey are very expensive! The studio where I'm taking it does a discount for teachers, so that makes it a bit more affordable. It's worth trying if you can!
DeleteI want my Bieber necklace back, Schlager.
ReplyDeleteI will find you one to wear to work! Imagine what your kids would say. HA!
DeleteI have not yet heard of Velata. Sounds like it makes oh, so yummy treats. You had me at the word fondue! Yes, please!! Gonna have to check this out! Thanks for the scoop!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna
HA, what a funny necklace. They have so many more fan trinkets these days...I would have proudly sported an "I love Hanson" necklace back in the day. And those flowers are so pretty! What a sweetheart of a student :)
ReplyDelete