Anyway, cheers to the 5 best things from the week!
- The week started off quite surprising as I was the #1 most viewed on Melt In Your Mouth Monday's link up! It was my recipe for Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken and it was incredibly delicious. I am still craving it! The picture isn't good, but the food most definitely was!
- It is finally time to start using my end of the year countdown! A friend gave me this in December and I've anxiously awaited the day I'd start counting down. It goes as high as 31 days left and we are now at 27. Woot! Woot!
- There have been lots of perfect weather days lately to walk at the Nature Center and I've noticed so many deer! I can't help but laugh because with all the brush, trees and hearing the animals rustling around I think I'm in the Hunger Games! I'm not quite ready to run for my life just yet. I'm still in training! HAHA!
- We started our state standardized testing this week. One great thing is that the teachers usually get some great goodies. This year we got a new MAP inspired tshirt and this little box of treats!
- I bought a Groupon for a local TRX class. If you aren't sure what that is, Google it! It was created by a man in the Navy who wanted to use some resistance type of bands (not stretchy, more like seat belt material) to use your own body weight for strength training. It looks fairly simple, might not take too much to complete. However, my muscles would prove differently. The class was Wednesday and I'm still aching, limping and hobbling around like I'm fractured. While I'm so sore, I'm so ready to go back. Thankfully since I've paid for 9 more classes! I just need a couple more days to recover.
Linking up with From My Grey Desk:

I love the Nature Center! I will pretend I'm in the Hunger Games with you.
ReplyDeleteWhen the squirrels start moving around I feel like I need to run and hide!
DeleteCongrats on being #1! It looks absolutely delicious! I would love a trip to a nature center. I'm in the middle of a busy city and get barely any nature. Found you through the link up and am definitely a new follower!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Kara! The recipe does taste as good as Chinese take out. I definitely recommend it!
DeleteOnly 27 more days!!!!! Bet you are excited! Are there any words sweeter then "summer vacation"? Good luck with your exercise class. You go girl!!! Jan
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait for summer break! I'm headed back to the TRX class again today and I can actually walk again so this could be interesting. Missed you at Pheona's last night!
DeleteI have got to get my son't Teacher Appreciation gifts made and end of year gift. Thanks so much for coming to the Sunday Social. I am your newest follower. It was nice to meet you! Have a great rest of the week :)
ReplyDelete