Have you entered the giveaway?
My partner in crime, Danavee has blogged 300 times.
Wow!
Wow!
And because of it, I get to put my craftiness to work and help one lucky reader who follows the steps below to win a standard size ironing board.
I most certainly can tell you a fun cover will make ironing that much more exciting.
I most certainly can tell you a fun cover will make ironing that much more exciting.
I couldn't bear the site of my awful standard-issue Walmart cover, but now it's so stinkin' cute.
From a distance it looks like the Pepsi symbol, but it's fruit.
You have until 5pm CST tomorrow on Friday.
So simple and you could win something.
For free.
For free.
Who doesn't like free stuff?
- Become a follower of This Vintage Grove via Google Friend Connect, email subscription, or RSS Feed and leave a comment saying you are a follower!!
- Head over to Schlager's blog Spray Paint and a Staple Gun and become a follower! Come back here and comment saying you are a follower!
- Write up your own post about this giveaway, linking back to This Vintage Grove. Come back and leave your link in a comment!
Enter people! Fun times!
ReplyDeleteFOLLLOOOWWWEEERRRRRRR HAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDelete