I dream about Pepsi. An ice-cold, straight from the fridge can of Pepsi.
The reason this is so strange? I gave up dark soda on October 22. I haven't slipped once...that I'm aware of. I have no desire to drink Pepsi if it's a fountain drink or if it's not ice cold. In my dream, I don't realize I'm drinking it until I'm halfway finished. I am drinking it as if I would normally drink one a day when I did drink soda. After I realize I have finished half of it, I still continue to drink it because it's sooo stinkin' good.
And then I wake up wondering if it was real or not. Each dream is exactly the same. The same number of cans still remain in the fridge, waiting, in case I ever need them. The same number are still left in the case by the fridge, untouched because I'm not tempted to take a room-temp can.
I also read about someone's obsession for Dr.Pepper and then I remembered how much I loved a cold Dr.Pepper....
Oct. 22nd. You are good. I couldn't do it.
ReplyDeleteThe Pepsi last night looked amazing. No dreams last night. I think because I cleaned out my purse on my bed while I was washing my bedding. I kept waking up when my foot hit something hard and realized I left a paperclip on my bed.
ReplyDelete