This week overflows with the good and the bad. I'm staying focused on the good. I could probably come up with quite a few more of my favorite things from the week-- even after my last post.
1.
I had a coupon and bought a Shark Steam Mop. You know you are getting old when cleaning becomes fun because it works so well. That's probably also why I bought a Dyson a couple years ago, vacuuming had never been so fun. I actually bought this before the big fiasco, but I never blogged about it.
2.
Today is June 29, which means my lease ends tomorrow. Two years and two months in this tiny one bedroom apartment. I magically filled it to the brim. It was good while it lasted, but I most certainly won't miss a single moment. Well maybe putting in a maintenance request online and it's fixed by the next day. Almost everything is packed and I've found a few cobwebs I missed.
3.
My house is finished! This beautiful and dusty picture is just a part of my kitchen. Although there are still a few fixes from the inspection and the tile backsplash isn't done. Don't worry, I don't usually put my purse on the kitchen counter, I know how dirty the bottom of a purse can be.
4.
Now that closing day is quickly approaching, I've been thinking about colors. I've been consulting with my professional staging guru and I'm getting more and more excited. This picture shows some colors, but I don't remember what we decided. I forgot to take notes!
5.
This last thing is something I've waited to see for the last four years. Michael Phelps is back folks and he is going to the Olympics. Holla!!
Linking up with Lauren:

Laughing out loud. I remember! Don't you worry! We need to look at paint!
ReplyDeleteWhen is official move in date? Can I help carry in small boxes? So excited for you!
ReplyDeletelove that frame and the purple and cream with it!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a stager! I suck at decorating :)
ReplyDeleteFound your blog from the H54F linkup-- so glad you can look at the brighter side of life & find great things that happened throughout your week! Hope your weekend goes smoothly... :)
ReplyDeleteHappy H54F! Love your kitchen caabniet color!
ReplyDelete