Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Camping"


It's official! Everything is out of my apartment, every burnt out light bulb has been replaced, every random piece of anything I've accumulated, and every dust bunny has been swept away. It's taken quite a few trips with lots and lots of sweating during this insane heat. I suppose this was the easy part. Now it just sits and patiently waits for closing day. Next time I move it, I have to unpack it.

Two weeks and counting (but not counting away my summer).

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to stage your new living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the move! I am convinced moving is one of the worst things on earth, but it's always exciting to go somewhere new. the "camping" part definitely sucks though, where are you staying for right now? Just found your blog and I love it! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.