Monday, September 3, 2012

Still Kickin'

I'm not really sure where time has gone.

Just recently it was July 16, I signed on the house. I remember eating a McAlister's club sandwich on the floor before starting the unpacking process. I remember sleeping a few nights here and there. School started. There were a few weekends thrown in. And now it's Labor Day weekend. I'm starting to feel a balance again of work again, so the blog will continue very soon. I even have a few posts in progress.

While you wait, I suggest you stop by Danavee's blog, This Vintage Grove and enter her giveaway for The Shabby Apple!

2 comments:

  1. YESSSS! You are back! And YESSSS enter the giveaway!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're getting it all together.....I'm thinkin' that was pretty fast. Will look forward to new posts soon. Maybe I'll see you at Leola's this weekend. Jan

    ReplyDelete

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.