Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome Back Internet

I finally felt like my life had calmed down enough to blog and my U-Verse internet stopped working. As in one full week of no internet and of course the direct line I was given to a call center in Missouri closes at 5 so they didn't answer. That line sends you to a 1-866 number which tells you to reboot your computer and hangs up. Finally on Wednesday I got a hold of a person who said it should fix itself in a few hours or by morning. I had to tell her three times Thursday would be one week without internet and I would be glad to pay the cancellation fee to break my contract and find different service. Low and behold, there was a person here tonight who couldn't fix it and he ordered another guy to come tonight and finally it was fixed. It wasn't my outside box, it was the main box down the highway that needed to be fixed.

So with that said, I have many pictures of the house and decorating to start writing lots and lots of posts! I'll be working on that this weekend because I'm too tired to blog right now.

2 comments:

  1. I could write a horror novel on AT&T. I finally got mine cancelled after reporting to the attorney general. What a nightmare!!! What you need to do is make certain they credit you for the time it was off....yea right!!! Good luck & welcome back! Jan

    ReplyDelete

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.