And now for best things from the week:
1.
Curtain making like crazy. I've decided to start with curtains and eventually add blinds for a few of the windows. I can't wait to hang these up!!
2.
My brother turned 21 on Monday. His traditional birthday lunch pick is always a Hibachi place that actually respects the fact I'm severely allergic to shellfish and it's a meal I look forward to every July.
3.
I went to Zumba twice this week and really enjoyed it. I'm still doing Barre and this week I will have worked out 7 hours. That's like Biggest Loser style. Insane summer motivation. After Tuesday night Zumba, Danavee and I got a wild hair to "porch bomb" it's like photo-bombing, but you take a photo on an unsuspecting friend's porch. We also met the neighbor who was pretty close to either calling the cops or taking care of the situation. I talked him out of both of the above.
4.
Home grown tomatoes are my most favorite summer food next to fresh peaches from a local stand in town near the Library Center. Thursday I had 5 peaches and Wednesday I picked all of these tomatoes from the 3 tomatoes plants in the backyard.
5.
I think every Monday night I say we have the best food because we always have new recipes, but this week might have topped the list. Butterfinger pie which I am still wanting another slice and the best Mexican dip and pre-made margaritas. I am sad to see Sean go home this week though.
Another great week, but incredibly sad that we are almost half way through July. Where has the summer gone???
Linking up with:


I can't wait to stage your living room. And bedroom. And dining room. EEEEKKKK!
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling you are going to be more excited to get stuff out of boxes then bring boxes inside! Lowe's has confirmed a Tuesday delivery as well as U-Verse!!
DeleteYou got all those tomatoes off 3 plants!!!!! That's amazing! Love your curtain fabric. You are going to have so much fun! Who exactly would you & Danavee call if you were arrested in the middle of the night???? Have a great weekend! Jan
ReplyDeleteThis is the best year for my Mom's tomatoes and the least amount of plants. That's a really good question about who we would call. I do believe you are listed in the phone book. :)
DeleteAnd a lunch date soon with Danavee and I and you can check out the new house!!
Look at all those tomatoes! I only have a few tiny green ones so far! Stopping by from instafriday. Have a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteFound you through instafriday... Gotta say, those tomatoes look delish, and I don't even like tomatoes :)
ReplyDeleteI was so sad to see Sean go, as well :( He was my frontrunner to take it all... Now I can't decide if I should root for Arie or Jef... decisions, decisions
I looooove zumba!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower from H54F! :)
Valeri
suburbanlivingblog.blogspot.com
Hi Andrea! Those are some huge tomatoes.
ReplyDeleteI love working out. I used to do barre and it build a lot of muscle (which is great). Now, I'm doing an iPhone app called Nike Training Club. It uses bodyweight for the exercises. How was Zumba?
Followed you via GFC. I'm from H54F! :)
Jen
whyyyjen.blogspot.com
Cute blog! I too am a new homeowner! Imyour newest follower coming over from H54F. I would love it if you checked out my blog!
ReplyDeleteSarah Beth @ Our Family of Three
Www.woodsfamilyofthree.blogspot.com
Hi Andrea!!!
ReplyDeleteI have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. You can see the details on my blog dashingtales.blogspot.com
Congrats!!!
♥ Ashley
Love your house! Love! Congrats, girl!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog from coast to coast. I was thinking about signing up. I am from St.Louis too!
ReplyDeleteHosting Like Me on Facebook tonight and all day tomorrow. Love to have you!
Last week we had over 180 facebook pages.
www.thenaptimereview.com
Julie @ Naptime Review