Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday!

You can guarantee I know my days now. It's so stinkin' close to closing on my house I can hardly stand it.

And now for my five most favorite things from the week...

1.

My mail is being forwarded to my mom's house because my apartment lease ended June 30th. The first piece of mail to make it's way over was one I was slightly worried would get lost. I had to work hard for this lovely postcard! Gotta love the Starbucks Gold Card.
2.

All of my belongings have made their way to my mom's house. Stuff is e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.  Jeffrey is rather confused why his house has been invaded. 


3.

Speaking of my sweet Poodle, I get to hear this little guy snore all night long. Isn't he gorgeous?



4.

Sparkler writing is endless amounts of fun. I don't even know how many different pictures we took. This somewhat says 'Andrea'.
5.

Fourth of July is one of my favorite holiday's. I love the red, white and blue decorations, but it's also my Mom's birthday! And no Fourth of July weekly recap is complete without a fireworks picture. The city park backs up to the backyard, so we have prime seating ever year. I always try to get a good one through the trees.
I think Instagram makes my photog skillz look a little more professional. You can follow me @ Amspd6.




life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. That is one poodle I do like! He is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fair! I'm 7 stars away from gold status, but I have to finish by August 4. I wish you lived close so we could go together!

    ReplyDelete

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.