Saturday, January 7, 2012

New template!

This is a test post. 

Danavee and I have talked a lot lately about blogging and finding a more legit background.
We knew it could get pricey.
We knew we didn't necessarily have the skills.
(I was enrolled in an HTML code class with my Master's degree, which is Educational Technology, but I dropped it. And fast!

This week, Two Things In Common posted about changing her blog.
She was able to find pre-made templates on Etsy for a very reasonable price at that!

After discussion, thinking, searching and more discussion, I took the plunge.
The designer was responding to my sale within an hour and only a few hours after that my final product was emailed to me.

I'm still trying to make sure everything looks and works properly. 
I also need to change and reorganize the sidebar, 
but I think it will be fairly easy to accomplish!

4 comments:

  1. EEEEKKKKKK! I love it! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... didn't know you were into ! in a triangle, but it's cool. I do like the bunting though :) excited for the change!

    ReplyDelete

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.