A few weeks back while running some errands with my mom on a beautiful Saturday morning I saw these from the road.
Same chair. Different pose.
While this corner chair was mine in a heartbeat and didn't need a second thought.
I did get this tagalong which hasn't struck me with any kind of motivation just yet.
After lots of muscles and staple removing, I painted the visible wood areas.
Found charcoal Chevron fabric and here is the nearly complete chair minus the rest of the cording.
And if you weren't already smiling from the transformation,
here is a picture of Jeffrey Poodle and I while he models a real English fascinator worn
at a real English wedding in the spring.




I love every bit of this post. Chevrons and Jeffrey.
ReplyDeleteThe chair is actually quite comfortable. Jeffrey also enjoyed wearing this and didn't try to flick it off!
ReplyDelete