Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Pinned a Winner!

I feel like a pioneer for Pinterest. 
I joined just as soon as I read the post about it by Young House Love on April 19th (and was invited to join).
Although I've been pinning away by the handfuls, I've yet to really create any of the Pinterest recipes I've found.
And trust, me all 248 -at last count- recipes look amazing.
I finally found the motivation to start trying them. 
The simpler the better!

Last week I tried Honey Glazed Chicken, but baked it instead of the crock pot. 


My only regret was a bit too many red pepper flakes and dried onion.
Mighty Tasty though!

Then I tried the Revolutionary Mac-n-Cheese made with milk instead of water.


What a process trying not to let the milk boil. And to be honest, nothing beats the blue box. Although I might put a teaspoon of Dijon Mustard in like it called for, that part was delish!

And most recently, is the "Best Chicken Parmesan" ever.


Incredibly easy to prep and ah-maz-ing! 
I couldn't believe how great this recipe was and quick.
I did cook it for 45 minutes instead of 35, but oh-so-fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. You need to link up to this blog today!

    http://twothingsincommon.blogspot.com/2011/11/monday-friday-workout-plan.html

    ReplyDelete

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.