Two challenges.
One month.
Who's in?
Challenge #1
30 Day Declutter
While randomly searching Google to remind myself how to make a new header using Picnik, I found a blog post about a 30 day declutter to rid her home of 90- yes, 9-0 items! I've felt the Spring cleaning itch to clean, reorganize and remove. Who is with me?
Challenge #2
30 Days of Photos
I've had this post saved in my Google Reader for a few weeks now from Imperfectly Polished plotting the perfect time to start. Now that I've found out how fun my Instagram app is, why not start...tomorrow?
Who is with me now?
It shall be a month of fun!

HEY! HEEEEEYYYY!
ReplyDeleteMaybe.
I never said you had to get rid of your treasures, but I'm sure you have little things! Check out that blog, she got rid of lipstick. Nancy sold lotions and perfume at the garage sale, so think of it as starting your pile early.
ReplyDeleteHave you started your 30 day photo thing? Please tell me you took a self portrait in a bathroom mirror... pleeeassseeeee. No smiling of course, straight faced, "I'm so sexy, I take pictures in the bathroom" is what I am going for.
ReplyDelete