I grew up a true orange and black tiger.
![]() |
| (Not the original looking tiger, but equally ferocious) |
I worked for the same orange and black tigers while studying as a panther.
![]() | ||
| (And yes, this was the logo when I was there | ) |
I graduated and became another type of tiger.
![]() |
| (This tiger pays my checks each month so I don't complain) |
Now in honor of Project Graduation,
it's Tiger faculty vs. Tiger faculty in both a volleyball and basketball game.
My athletic skills drowned in the genetic gene pool, so I'll be watching and cheering both sides.
How might one dress if they support both sides?
That's simple!
You receive a suggestion from a friend and you start cutting!
| (This hot mess isn't from a KISS concert) |
So, one might start cutting both the front and back of the shirts in order to tie the front bits and back bits together. The two openings at the bottom are both head holes of the shirts.
One might get anxious to know what this great idea might look like.
| (Notice the mirror being put to good use) |
One might also be highly disappointed with the results.
Strangulation and suffocation can also be felt when wearing the head holes of two t-shirts and the rest of the shirts being tied together imperfectly.
Total disappointment.



But extremely hilarious! My favoritest post from you ever. EVER! Funny and well written and photographed. Kiss concert. Hehehe...
ReplyDeleteOnly you are disappointed then. I am filled with glee. I love this post. With all my heart.
ReplyDeleteYou could wear the shirt Whitney! You don't even need to ask. I should have taken a picture of the back, I didn't even tie them so you put your arms through the arm holes and head through both head holes. It's more like a hospital gown.
ReplyDelete