On a whim, I thought it could be a good day to stop by the DAV and Salvation Army. Boy was I right! Inspired by New Dress a Day, I instantly thought I could revamp a horribly yellow tablecloth and eight napkins.
They did have really pretty lace around the edges, but I'm not the biggest fan of yellow.
A few steps farther I found eight more white cloth napkins with a cute little flower embroidered on them.
I had the best intentions of making the yellow table cloth and napkins red.
Scarlet Red.
However, they turned orange.
Then I bleach them...for five hours.
They turned yellow again.
I tried two bottles of red. Two bottles of Scarlet Red.
I let them sit for hours.
And they turned orange.
Bright orange.
So I will save this project for Spring Break. I will get them a better color.
I wasn't totally unsuccessful.
Four gray and four green napkins.
I think they look wonderful.











OHHHH! The white napkins turned out so nice!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete