Monday, February 21, 2011

Find the Fiction

Whit posted this on her blog and I always love these little games. Two of these are true and one is a big, fat lie. Leave your guess in the comment section!

    1. I once cut my finger and needed stitches while opening a can of beans. 

2. I once dripped wax on my eyelashes while waxing my brows, therefore sealing my eye shut for about an hour. 

3. I once laughed while eating corn. It got lodged in my nose and came out in a sneeze.
 

6 comments:

  1. I think the wax eyebrow incident is all made up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... Numbers 2 & 3 seem too outlandish to possibly by made up!!!! I love it.

    My final answer is... Hmmmm.... #3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waxing incident was truly a NIGHTMARE! That was the last and final time I ever tried to wax my eyebrows myself. I learned a lot of patience that night trying to get the wax off...it was that or rip out the eyelashes. True story.

    The corn incident was crazy! I had no idea you have enough space in your nasal cavity to let corn pass through, so this was is entirely true as well.

    I did have to get four stitches in fifth grade for opening a can of tuna, not a can of beans. It was a bad, bad squirting blood incident as well, but the fiction is the beans.

    Thanks for playing ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the heebie jeebies just THINKING about squirting blood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm starting a new policy at my own dinner table now: No joking on the nights when corn is a side dish. There will be strict enforcement at the Hoodenpyle house. Corn will be contained.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The squirting blood did scar me for life. I am still afraid it will happen again.

    I'm glad you are putting safety first, Whitney. Who knew corn could be a dinnertime hazard?!

    ReplyDelete

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.