The Herman I'm referring to is the spider that was found between my yard and my neighbors two weekends ago. It was a Sunday afternoon, I just got home and the neighbor and his neighbor called me over to see something.
This.Is.Herman.Posing.And.He.Is.Dead.Don't.Worry.
The neighbor was mowing and saw Herman walking over the grass from a good 5 feet away. He walked right up to the lawn mower where he died instantly.
He was rather large if you couldn't tell. I would guess maybe a trantula of sorts. I know buying a house in a new subdivision which was part of the country only 10 months ago has caused a stir in the which is now my neighborhood, but seriously, this is one large, gigantic, ginormous spider.
After sending her the first picture of Herman she thought it might be wise to spray again.
In fact, the entire group of us on my street resprayed and this time added our mailboxes and the inside as well.
Goodbye Herman. We do not need you as a Halloween decoration this year.
That. Is. AWFUL!
ReplyDeleteI hate Herman.
Spiders seem to be everywhere right now.....they seem to particularly like my house!!!! Good luck!
ReplyDelete