Saturday, October 6, 2012

It All Started in Public Speaking 101

A little over eight years ago during our very first college class, there were four or five of us from high school in the same Public Speaking course. Well, who am I kidding, we all had the exact same schedule for the first semester, but my friend Jennafer invited three boys sitting on the other side of the room to come sit by us.

My first reaction was to slowly duck and look at her like she was nuts. I couldn't believe she had the guts to do this and let alone still talk to them. Embarrassing.

However, little did anyone know that the friendship that would begin that day would lead to a wedding eight years later. I might have gone on a date with the future groom first, but these two are perfect for each other. And their wedding was beautiful. Our friend Brooke, who was also in the same Public Speaking class was the photographer.


It looks like I was kicked in the head, but thankfully I wasn't. I was preparing for the worst. 



I love this shot because we are walking down Main Street in the town we grew up in. City Hall is on the left of us where Jennafer's mom works, our dance studio was behind us to the right and we've walked this street year after year for Pumpkin Daze and the Christmas Parade.



Congratulations to the happy couple!

2 comments:

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.