After a long and hard life, getting me through an online master's program, my beautiful red Dell laptop bit the dust. I was heartbroken. Even more so knowing I hadn't backed up anything on that computer. I think it's probably better off not remembering every.single.thing. that I lost.
Alas, I now have a new Asus laptop. I happened to look at the Best Buy app on my phone and noticed a great deal. The guy at Best Buy did convince me to look at a similar price and a much better deal. (The current one I'm typing on). I'm still getting used to it, but I'm so happy to have a computer again and also to be back in the blogging world!
I have a few postings to create over the next few days of things in the past month. And a few exciting events to attend in the next few days as well....in particular, seeing Tim McGraw for a third time on Sunday, but only after I celebrate the wedding of Ashley and Chris!
Let the summer blogging continue!
I was wondering where you'd gone... Yay for new computers!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, that was fast! Like Jimmy John's fast!
ReplyDeleteYAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you!
ReplyDelete