One word to describe how I feel for not winning the Freschetta giveaway on a blog?
Ticked.
All of the blogs with giveaways use random.org. It's a random number generator from 1to a kibillion.
You just type in your max number and hit random to get your "random" number.
Now, if I were a random patron, I might think this was an awesome way to find a random number.
However, my students always beg for me to use the website when I group them for projects and it's not random!
Out of 22 students, it will repeat the exact same numbers over and over and over.
So when I leave a comment on two different smaller blogs for giveaways, I feel my chances should be fairly high to win.
I am so wrong.
One blog had 8 entries and 3, yes 3 were mine for following them on the blog, Facebook and some other reason.
Surprisingly enough, I didn't win.
The most recent giveaway had 13 entries and only 1 was mine.
Again, I didn't win.
Therefore, when I reach 5 followers, I just might do a giveaway.
And this time, I'm putting your name in a hat to draw rather than stinkin' random.org!
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm so glad you're back!
ReplyDelete