Checking my Google Reader is one of my favorite things to day each evening.
It's usually full of lots of ideas I will star to look at later or try to create.
I follow more blogs than I can even remember, but it's fun to check them each day.
I follow more blogs than I can even remember, but it's fun to check them each day.
On April 13, Young House Love did a post on Pinterest.
Hmmm, Pinterest? What is that?
I was thinking the same thing, but Sherri from YHL said Pinterest just might change your life.
That was all it would take to read the rest of her post.
I use those words often to describe things, especially when I'm trying to be persuasive.
I use those words often to describe things, especially when I'm trying to be persuasive.
One instance would be a chocolate syrup, peanut butter and banana concrete from Andy's, it will change your life. It changed mine.
Anyway, she then mentions Katie B is the one who introduced her.
If I could show my blogstalker side, I'm hooked if Katie is hooked!
Well, I applied for Pinterest April 13 and today on April 18 I received my invite!
Here it is in a nutshell and twenty minutes of use. It logged into my FB and grabbed my profile picture. Then you add the Pin It tab to your toolbar. Find a great website or post to save and you "Pin It" by choosing which category to put it.
I can't wait to keep pinning!
Did I Pinterest you?

The whole "invitation" business has me scared! Why can't you just sign up? Do you have to submit a profile first, and if they don't like you they say forget her? AHHHH!!!!
ReplyDelete