The Liebster Award is awarded by bloggers, for bloggers. It spotlights new or up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's a great way to find new and noteworthy blogs.
The Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
11 random facts about me:
1. I can burn on recess duty.
2. I want to make sure almost everything in my house that you might like is something you cannot go out and buy at a store.
3. If I didn't teach, I wanted to be an professional ice skater. (I cannot do tricks on ice, don't worry)
4. I once painted red nail polish down the side of my dad's red truck after I scraped it down a mailbox thinking he wouldn't notice.
5. I'm severely allergic to shellfish. One hour, max.
6. I got the worst sunburn on my life in Egypt. When they say the sun is different, they mean closer, therefore ruining the front side of my body with sun damage. *See fact #1*
7. I could live my entire life on mini corndogs, mac and cheese and apple juice. Fortunately, I have self control.
8. I tend to believe I can make anything crafty I can find...I just don't always finish the project.
9. I once cooked a full chicken in 8 lbs. of salt after seeing it happen on Jay Leno.
10. I lost one of my front baby teeth to a tennis ball and broke the bone between my top lip and nose when I was 5. Tennis ball 1. Me 0.
Questions from Sara:
1. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Mashed potatoes with gravy
2. Best gift you ever received?
Probably last Christmas when my mom surprised with me several sentimental gifts that went along with things I had posted on Pinterest not thinking anyone noticed.
3. Favorite scent?
Love Story from Scentsy
4. If you had to change jobs tomorrow, what would you decide to do?
Own a shop of pieces I found and repurposed and helped people decorate.
5. What's your porn star name? (Middle name + street you grew up on)
Marie Gardenia
6. If you had to give up your cell phone or the internet, which one would you choose?
Internet because I have an iPhone
7. Go to the mall or online shop?
I've started a bad habit of online shopping.
8. Favorite song to sing karoke?
Oh no, no amount of liquid courage will get me to karoke.
9. Why do you like blogging?
It's a fun way to remember meaningful things that you would otherwise forget!
10. Are you scared of anything?
Snakes, spiders, shark attacks
11. One blog you visit everyday?
Probably Young House Love or Katie Bower
Questions for Nominees:
1. The one song you always sing along and dance?
2. Best holiday memory?
3. Favorite memory from elementary?
4. If you had to change jobs tomorrow, what would you decide to do?
5. The one store you could not give up shopping?
6. Favorite reality show?
7. Your go-to recipe for get togethers?
8. Visit Europe or the Caribbean?
9. Why do you like blogging?
10. How do you like your coffee?
11. One blog you visit everyday?
My nominees:
Ashley - Sow Much in Love
Kara -The Snugly Duckling
Nancy - The Doubrava Diaries
Jenny - French Press Mornings
T - Fabulous Revelations of an Unconventional Chick
Alyssa - Beyond the Blue
Lauren- Gum Drops Keep Fallin' On My Head
Brooke- Snowdens on Tour

Yay! I'm so glad you finished the post Marie Gardenia! You sound so fancy, haha. My name is Lynn Sussex who sounds like she would wear some trashy red lipstick. Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI am epipen trained.
ReplyDelete