I love Mexican food. I could seriously eat it every night of the week. When I found this recipe on Pinterest, I immediately had to try it. Boy, was I glad I did. It literally is one of the most simple recipes around and ABSOLUTELY amazingly delicious! I highly recommend!
There is a trick to the pin I found on Pinterest, the caption tells of one way to create the dish and the actual link tells of another way. I chose to follow the caption. If you click here, you can find the original recipe, but I'm not sure where it changed along the way.
Crockpot Ranch Chicken Tacos
adapted from the Original Source
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
1 can chicken broth
1 packet dry Ranch mix
1 packet chicken taco seasoning
lettuce
tomato
shredded cheese
sour cream
taco shells
Directions:
Place fresh, not frozen chicken in the crockpot. Add the can of chicken broth and all of the Ranch packet and chicken taco seasoning packet to the crockpot. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4-5. Keep an eye on the chicken and turn in the crockpot about half way through the cook time. After chicken is cooked, shred chicken using two forks. (The chicken will easily tear apart.)
Top shredded chicken with desired taco ingredients and enjoy!
See, incredibly simple! I enjoyed this all week and served it at our weekly Bachelorette get together and it was a hit!
Linking up with:

Soooo tasty!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking these will be making weekly appearances in the menu planning!
Deleteo my gosh, I totally agree that I could eat mexican every day! Wouldn't have thought to do tacos in the crock pot though :P looks great!
ReplyDeleteYou wouldn't believe how simple they are. I'm all about easy crock pot recipes!
DeleteHope you like them!
ReplyDeleteYUMMO!!!! I could eat Mexican food everyday too! I am printing this out now!!! The hubs will be so excited! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna
I have been craving this meal all week. It's so simple, I hope you like it!
Delete