Monday, December 27, 2010

2010: The Year of The Checkmarks

Every year, I have a wide array of ideas building up in my mind of things I want to accomplish. Some are small, some are not quite as small and some are just plain enormous. I am pleased to share 2010 was full of checkmarks on the ol' bucket list.

My first place, a cute little 750 sq ft. apartment close to home. 


My first (and definitely hopefully not last) experiences of major money-making at garage sales. 

Starting my Master's degree in Informational Science and Learning Technologies with an emphasis in Educational Technology and a focus area of Technology in Schools in January and finishing in December, whew! 

Found a highly addictive way to vent my creative energies by revamping chairs.
And another one

Discovered inexpensive ways to make wreaths for every occasion.
Idea from Thirfty Decor Chick: A Dollar Store Fall Wreath

This peacock feather inspiration came from Nancy 
And this amazing idea came from Danavee who found her inspiration here, who found her inspiration here.

 So I might have gotten carried a way, only a little, with these wreaths as I've made 9 now.
Brooke modeling hers

Found a love for vacuuming with my Black Friday Sears Doorbuster steal-of-a-deal Dyson.

Started and ...eventually finished my first 5k. 
Next time I might train for it and stretch first!

And relaxed after graduation to enjoy my Christmas scenery next to my oh-so-beautiful trunk from Leola's.


And that was just 2010! What shall 2011 bring? I'm not quite sure, but the opportunities seem endless.

3 comments:

  1. Finally, I can sit up long enough to COMMENT! Love the blog background! Love the blog title! LOVE THAT YOU'RE BLOGGING!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!Thanks, I love it too. I'm sure to keep this one more up to date.

    ReplyDelete

Shazam! Thanks for your comment. It will appear shortly.